Hearts & Minds Books
Recommendations by ...
Enter your e-mail address to receive notifications when our blog is updated:
234 East Main Street
Dallastown, PA 17313
Mon. - Thu. 10am - 6pm
Fri. 10am - 8pm
Sat. 10am - 6pm
Welcome to our website! We are always adding to and updating our resources; we hope you enjoy browsing around.
Welcome to a bookstore which attempts to create a new space for serious, reflective readers. Unabashedly Christian, we are often told that we are different than most religious bookstores. Our name, we trust, gives a good first clue to what we are about.
What distinguishes us most is our enthusiasm for the development of a uniquely Christian worldview where Christ’s Lordship is honored and lived out in relevant ways in the midst of our highly secularized, post-modern culture. We offer quality books for the sake of faithful Christian living. We serve business folk, scientists, artists, college students, moms, dads (and kids!), pastors, poets and politicos. We believe Biblical faith leads to "thinking Christianly" about every area of life.
Recent Site Updates
- 15 RECENT BOOKS THAT YOU SHOULD KNOW. Stuff you can use, books you'll enjoy. ON SALE
- 50% OFF recent Jim Wallis book "America's Original Sin" (Brazos Press) SPECIAL OFFER
- Listen in to an audio podcast where I talk about books about Christians and politics. ALL BOOKS MENTIONED 25% OFF this week only!
- Books for students heading off to college: TOP FOUR (on sale now.)
- 10 (mostly new) books to follow up the exquisite memoir Ruined ALL ON SALE
- Ruined: A Memoir by Ruth Everhart ON SALE
- A Woman's Place: A Christian Vision for Your Calling in the Office, the Home, and the World by Katelyn Beaty ON SALE NOW
- Join us for the Fifth Annual Hearts & Minds Pittsburgh Summer Lecture featuring Lisa Sharon Harper -- author of "The Very Good Gospel: How Everything Wrong Can Be Made Right"
- Habakkuk Before Breakfast: Liturgy, Lament, and Hope by Brian Walsh and the Wine Before Breakfast Community (and ten others listed.) ON SALE NOW
- A Reflection on Patriotism and a review of "If You Can Keep It: The Forgotten Powers of American Liberty" (by Eric Metaxas) and five more ALL ON - SALE 20% OFF