Welcome to our website! We are always adding to and updating our resources; we hope you enjoy browsing around.
Welcome to a bookstore which attempts to create a new space for serious, reflective readers. Unabashedly Christian, we are often told that we are different than most religious bookstores. Our name, we trust, gives a good first clue to what we are about.
What distinguishes us most is our enthusiasm for the development of a uniquely Christian worldview where Christ’s Lordship is honored and lived out in relevant ways in the midst of our highly secularized, post-modern culture. We offer quality books for the sake of faithful Christian living. We serve business folk, scientists, artists, college students, moms, dads (and kids!), pastors, poets and politicos. We believe Biblical faith leads to “thinking Christianly” about every area of life.
- More on “Christ in Crisis” by Jim Wallis, “Love Anyway” by Jeremy Courtney, a great new book “The End of Hunger” by IVP, two new books by Walt Brueggemann, and the brand new devotional by Bob Goff, “Live in Grace, Walk in Love.” ON SALE NOW
- Faithful Witness in a Fractured World: Models for an Authentic Christian Life (How Not to Be Crappy Christian) by Nicole Johnson & Michael Snarr AND Christ in Crisis: Why We Need to Reclaim Jesus by Jim Wallis AND Love Anyway: An Invitation Beyond a World That’s Scary as Hell by Jeremy Courtney ON SALE NOW
- TWO IMPORTANT REVIEWS – “Silence Can Kill” by Arthur Simon and “I Was Hungry Cultivating Common Ground to End An American Crisis” by Jeremy K. Everett and a whole bunch more — ON SALE NOW
- A reminder about our best books about faith & work, a bunch of links to vital book lists, and 20% off FIVE NEW BOOKS ON WORK
- 12 New books on small, indie, boutique presses or that are self-published. Three cheers to these bold authors and 20% off.