Hearts & Minds Books
Recommendations by ...
Enter your e-mail address to receive notifications when our blog is updated:
234 East Main Street
Dallastown, PA 17313
Mon. - Thu. 10am - 6pm
Fri. 10am - 8pm
Sat. 10am - 6pm
Welcome to our website! We are always adding to and updating our resources; we hope you enjoy browsing around.
Welcome to a bookstore which attempts to create a new space for serious, reflective readers. Unabashedly Christian, we are often told that we are different than most religious bookstores. Our name, we trust, gives a good first clue to what we are about.
What distinguishes us most is our enthusiasm for the development of a uniquely Christian worldview where Christ’s Lordship is honored and lived out in relevant ways in the midst of our highly secularized, post-modern culture. We offer quality books for the sake of faithful Christian living. We serve business folk, scientists, artists, college students, moms, dads (and kids!), pastors, poets and politicos. We believe Biblical faith leads to "thinking Christianly" about every area of life.
Recent Site Updates
- MUST READ REVIEWS: Rejoicing in Lament (J. Todd Billings), In God's Hands (Desmond Tutu) AND Ghettoside (Jill Leovy) ON SALE
- TWO AMAZING MUST-READ BOOKS A Glorious Dark: Finding Hope in the Tension Between Belief and Experience by A.J. Swoboda AND A Small Cup of Light: A Drink in the Desert by Ben Palpant (and a list of 5 others) ALL ON SALE
- MUST READ: Runaway Radical: A Young Man's Reckless Journey to Save the World - ON SALE
- BRAND NEW: Storied Leadership: Foundations of Leadership from a Christian Perspective by Brian Jensen & Keith R. Martel ON SALE
- Post-Jubilee wrap-up and CLEARANCE SALE -- up to 55% OFF DEEP DISCOUNTS on SELECTED TITLES (and a free book, too.) 5 days only
- SPECIAL SALE - God For Us: Rediscovering the Meaning of Lent & Easter by Pennoyer & Wolfe
- You are invited to hear (or order an autographed book by) David Naugle, author of "Reordered Love, Reordered Lives" speaking Tuesday, March 3, 2015. Sponsored by Hearts & Minds, Dallastown PA
- FOUR BOOKS ABOUT PLEASURE: "From Tablet to Table" (Leonard Sweet), "The Things of Earth" (Joe Rigney), "Becoming Worldly Saints" (Michael Wittmer), and "Pure Pleasure" (Gary Thomas) ON SALE 20% OFF
- FOUR FANTASTIC BOOKS FOR EARLY FEBRUARY -- Donald Miller, Wendell Berry, Makoto Fujimura, Dallas Willard
- Motivate Your Child: A Christian Parent's Guide to Raising Kids Who Do What They Need to Do Without Being Told by Scott Turansky & Joanne Miller AUTHOR APPEARANCE and BOOKNOTES SALE 20% OFF